Happy first Friday in August! If it’s Friday, then you know what time it is! Friday Frenzy Link Party time. Bloggers link up your favorite craft posts and recipe posts below, and readers read on to check out what all our fabulous bloggers are sharing this week!
Welcome to the Friday Frenzy!!
The Best Food and Craft Link Party on the Web. Why is it the best?
- When you link your favorite posts to the Friday Frenzy your posts will be seen across 9 blogs, for NINE TIMES the exposure
- We ask all linkers to pin the featured posts of the week for even more exposure
- Our host bloggers are all part of a blogging support group on Facebook. We welcome all bloggers, big or small, and we actively promote other bloggers, so bring on your best links!!
Please Follow Your Hosts:
- Laura Little House Big Alaska – Twitter – Instagram – Facebook
- Rachel Trampling Rose – Twitter – Instagram – Facebook
- Amy Savory Moments – Twitter – Instagram – Facebook
- Melissa MelClaire – Twitter – Instagram – Facebook
- Kelly Kelly Lynn’s Sweets & Treats – Twitter – Instagram – Facebook
- Micah Cooking Mimi – Twitter – Instagram – Facebook
- April Home Sweet Homestead – Twitter – Instagram – Facebook
- Sarah Daisy at Home – Twitter – Instagram – Facebook
- Allison The Pintertest Kitchen – Twitter – Instagram – Facebook
Hi Y’all! It’s Melissa from MelClaire and I’m your host for this week’s Friday Frenzy Link Party. I’m so excited to be hosting this great weekly Link Party and that this week I get to choose the featured posts! We had so many great posts added to the party last week, it was really hard to choose my favorites. It’s always so much fun visiting your sites, finding new recipes and projects. Thanks so much for joining us this week!!
This weeks Featured Posts:
The first feature this week is this adorable Sewing Cabinet Refurbished with Yard Sticks! Don’t you just love it? I really love re-purposed furniture and this sewing cabinet is so darn cute and original, it made my crafty heart sing!!
When I saw this cake with caramel frosting, I knew this was something I could not pass up! Cooking with Carlee’s Creamy Caramel Sweetened Condensed Milk Frosting looks absolutely heavenly. It’s definitely on my list to make very soon. Yum!!!!
The last feature this week, is certainly not least. When I saw this picture and recipe for the Quintessential Green Chile Cheeseburger from MJ’s Kitchen, I knew this had to be on our menu at home ASAP. It’s a beautiful burger, don’t you think? Mmmmm, I can’t wait to try it!
Now it’s time for you to link up your latest and greatest posts. Who knows?? Maybe your post will be featured next week!!
Have a great week!