Happy Friday! If it’s Friday, then you know what time it is! Friday Frenzy Link Party time. Bloggers link up your favorite craft posts and recipe posts below, and readers read on to check out what all our fabulous bloggers are sharing this week!
Welcome to the Friday Frenzy!!
The Best Food and Craft Link Party on the Web. Why is it the best?
- When you link your favorite posts to the Friday Frenzy your posts will be seen across 9 blogs, for NINE TIMES the exposure
- We ask all linkers to pin the featured posts of the week for even more exposure
- Our host bloggers are all part of a blogging support group on Facebook. We welcome all bloggers, big or small, and we actively promote other bloggers, so bring on your best links!!
Please Follow Your Hosts:
- Laura Little House Big Alaska – Twitter – Instagram – Facebook
- Rachel Trampling Rose – Twitter – Instagram – Facebook
- Amy Savory Moments – Twitter – Instagram – Facebook
- Melissa MelClaire – Twitter – Instagram – Facebook
- Kelly Kelly Lynn’s Sweets & Treats – Twitter – Instagram – Facebook
- Micah Cooking Mimi – Twitter – Instagram – Facebook
- April Home Sweet Homestead – Twitter – Instagram – Facebook
- Sarah Daisy at Home – Twitter – Instagram – Facebook
- Allison The Pintertest Kitchen – Twitter – Instagram – Facebook
This Week’s Featured Posts
Hi everyone! April here from Home Sweet Homestead, and I get the fun responsibility of picking this week’s featured posts. You all don’t make it easy either!
First up is 10 Little Red Riding Hood Crafts from The Treasured Bookshelf. Don’t just read your child this classic book, bring it to life by making props that help you tell the story! Definitely trying this with my grandchildren.
Pressure cookers have made a big comeback in recent years, and are becoming quite popular in the cooking world. Reviews, Chews, and How-To’s shares their tasty recipe for Pressure Cooker Adobe Chicken. They even cook the rice in the pressure cooker too!
And last but not least, are these good ol’ Southern Fried Chicken Livers from Julia’s Simply Southern. Chicken livers fried like these, will make anyone a fan!
Thanks to everyone who linked up last week! I can’t wait to see what everyone links up this week! 🙂