Happy Friday! If it’s Friday, then you know what time it is! Friday Frenzy Link Party time. Bloggers link up your favorite craft posts and recipe posts below, and readers read on to check out what all our fabulous bloggers are sharing this week!
Welcome to the Friday Frenzy!!
The Best Food and Craft Link Party on the Web. Why is it the best?
- When you link your favorite posts to the Friday Frenzy your posts will be seen across 9 blogs, for NINE TIMES the exposure
- We ask all linkers to pin the featured posts of the week for even more exposure
- Our host bloggers are all part of a blogging support group on Facebook. We welcome all bloggers, big or small, and we actively promote other bloggers, so bring on your best links!!
Please Follow Your Hosts:
- Laura Little House Big Alaska – Twitter – Instagram – Facebook
- Rachel Trampling Rose – Twitter – Instagram – Facebook
- Amy Savory Moments – Twitter – Instagram – Facebook
- Melissa MelClaire – Twitter – Instagram – Facebook
- Kelly Kelly Lynn’s Sweets & Treats – Twitter – Instagram – Facebook
- Micah Cooking Mimi – Twitter – Instagram – Facebook
- April Home Sweet Homestead – Twitter – Instagram – Facebook
- Sarah Daisy at Home – Twitter – Instagram – Facebook
- Allison The Pintertest Kitchen – Twitter – Instagram – Facebook
Hi friends! It’s Laura from Little House Big Alaska and I’m your host this week. It was SO hard to choose my favorite posts from all the links posted last week. SO many amazing posts to choose from, I couldn’t even pick three. I HAD to pick four. HAD TO.
This Week’s Featured Posts
First up the Green Tomato Tacos from Mj’s Kitchen. What? I know! Aren’t they gorgeous? I think I have a few tomatoes left in my greenhouse and I’m going to make these for dinner this week.
Then The Bearded Hiker brought a gorgeous Sauerbraten recipe for Oktoberfest. Yeah I need to make that too!
Side dishes are sometimes my FAVORITE part of a meal, anybody else feel that way? Maybe this Loaded Cauliflower Casserole from Just Simple Somethings is just the thing to make you love side dishes too.
And let’s top off this tasty post with a very seasonal Pumpkin Bread with Chocolate Chips recipe from Back to my Southern Roots. I need a slice RIGHT NOW.