Can you believe it’s almost April?!! The last Sunday of the month means it’s Monthly Meal Plan time, and I am excited about our April Monthly Meal Plan! All things Easter and Spring is the theme for April’s Monthly Meal Plan, which is brought collectively to you by the same group of bloggers that composed Monthly Meal Plan – March. Read on for some great recipes (and don’t forget to check out my super special cookies that I am sharing below), and click on the links to check out all the awesome recipes!
- German Egg Pancakes – Savory Moments
- Bird Nest Donuts – Foodtastic Mom
- Betty Watkinson Cranberry Bread – The Ninja Baker
Entrees & Sides
- Springtime Linguine – The Pajama Chef
- Cheesy Tater Tor Casserole – The Spiffy Cookie
- Rainbow Brite Sprinkle Sugar Cookies – Kelly Lynn’s Sweets & Treats
- Lemon Brownies – Pies and Plots
- Strawberry Tartlets – The Cooking Actress
This month’s recipe round up was brought to you by:
Pin this to your meal planning board for easy access all month long!
What is your favorite Spring or Easter recipe?? Any family food traditions you have for the Easter holiday? How are you liking the Monthly Meal Plans so far? Leave me a comment below!
I have linked this recipe up at the following link parties: What’s Cookin’ Wednesday