Welcome to the March Monthly Meal Plan! This months meal plan is all about St. Patrick’s Day and features awesome recipes from myself and several other bloggers. I am super excited to be a part of these Monthly Meal Plans…I already know what recipe I will be submitting for April (it’s a favorite of mine!). This months meal plan has your Saint Patrick’s Day feast covered, with recipes for side dishes, main dishes and of course dessert! Gee…what kind of recipe do you think I made for this meal plan?? 😉
- Irish soda bread with whiskey raisins and caraway – Savory Moments
- Cumin-Scented Cabbage Salad – The Pajama Chef
- Potato Scones – The Cooking Actress
- Slow Cooker Guinness Beef Stew – Foodastic Mom
- St. Patrick’s Day Japanese Noodles – Ninja Baker
- Lime Meltaways – Pies and Plots
- Mini Rainbow Cheesecake Bites – The Spiffy Cookie
- Chocolate Fudge Mint No-Bake Pie – Kelly Lynn’s Sweets & Treats
This month’s recipe round up was brought to you by:
Pin this to your meal planning board for easy access all month long!
Don’t all these recipes look amazing?? I am so excited to be included in this group of awesome bloggers! And a BIG thank you to Erin at The Spiffy Cookie for organizing the Monthly Meal Plans! It’s a lot of work to put these meal plans together, so make sure you go to The Spiffy Cookie blog and check out all the yummy recipes Erin shares there 🙂
Happy Saint Patrick’s Day everyone! I hope you enjoyed this round-up! What’s your favorite Saint Patrick’s Day recipe? And stay tuned for next months meal plan…we will be posting Monthly Meal Plans on the the last Sunday of each month.