Can you believe December is just around the corner?! I’m not gonna lie…this is my favorite time of the year…because it’s all about baking and spending time with family. And baking with family. And eating. Mmmmmm. This month we have a great batch of recipes for you that are all things Holiday, from the sweet to the savory! And scroll to the bottom for an exciting announcement!
- Sugar Plums – Savory Moments
- 2 Ingredient Peanut Butter Cup Cookies – The Cooking Actress
- Snowman Blue Cheese Ball – The Spiffy Cookie
- Christmas Stollen Wreath – Pies and Plots
- Iced Cocoa Cut Out Cookies – Kelly Lynn’s Sweets & Treats
- Hawaiian Meets Cajun Crab Dip Sliders – Faith, Hope, Love, & Luck
- Cantucci (Almond Biscotti) – The Pajama Chef
This month’s recipe round up was brought to you by:
Pin this to your meal planning board for easy access all month long!
Stay tuned for next month when I take over the Monthly Meal Plan. I have added even more bloggers to the party, and we have some fun monthly themed menus that we are bringing to you!