Happy Friday! If it’s Friday, then you know what time it is! Friday Frenzy Link Party time. Bloggers link up your favorite craft posts and recipe posts below, and readers read on to check out what all our fabulous bloggers are sharing this week!
Welcome to the Friday Frenzy!!
The Best Food and Craft Link Party on the Web. Why is it the best?
- When you link your favorite posts to the Friday Frenzy your posts will be seen across 9 blogs, for NINE TIMES the exposure
- We ask all linkers to pin the featured posts of the week for even more exposure
- Our host bloggers are all part of a blogging support group on Facebook. We welcome all bloggers, big or small, and we actively promote other bloggers, so bring on your best links!!
Please Follow Your Hosts:
- Laura Little House Big Alaska – Twitter – Instagram – Facebook
- Rachel Trampling Rose – Twitter – Instagram – Facebook
- Amy Savory Moments – Twitter – Instagram – Facebook
- Melissa MelClaire – Twitter – Instagram – Facebook
- Kelly Kelly Lynn’s Sweets & Treats – Twitter – Instagram – Facebook
- Micah Cooking Mimi – Twitter – Instagram – Facebook
- Colleen Faith Hope Love and Luck – Twitter – Instagram – Facebook
- Sarah Daisy at Home – Twitter – Instagram – Facebook
- Allison The Pintertest Kitchen – Twitter – Instagram – Facebook
- Paula Saucy Southerner – Twitter – Instagram – Facebook
This Week’s Featured Posts
Hi everyone welcome to the FIRST Friday Frenzy of 2018! I’m Laura from Little House Big Alaska and I’m your host for this weeks link party. First up this week, we have a hilarious post from Kelly of Kelly Lynn’s Sweets and Treats highlighting her baking fails of 2017. We all have mishaps and Kelly was brave enough to document AND share hers. Props to Kelly for making us ALL feel better.
Next up a more serious post, Marilyn’s Treats brings us this lovely Apple Sauce Fruit cake. Mmmmm it looks so tasty!
And finally one more sweet treat for the week. An Apple Galette with Caramel Drizzle from Family Around the Table. Oh I love making these rustic free form pies!
That’s it for this week. Please feel free to leave a couple of links to your best posts and be sure to pin the featured posts of the week.