Happy Friday! If it’s Friday, then you know what time it is! Friday Frenzy Link Party time. Bloggers link up your favorite craft posts and recipe posts below, and readers read on to check out what all our fabulous bloggers are sharing this week!
Welcome to the Friday Frenzy!!
The Best Food and Craft Link Party on the Web. Why is it the best?
- When you link your favorite posts to the Friday Frenzy your posts will be seen across 9 blogs, for NINE TIMES the exposure
- We ask all linkers to pin the featured posts of the week for even more exposure
- Our host bloggers are all part of a blogging support group on Facebook. We welcome all bloggers, big or small, and we actively promote other bloggers, so bring on your best links!!
Please Follow Your Hosts:
- Laura Little House Big Alaska – Twitter – Instagram – Facebook
- Rachel Trampling Rose – Twitter – Instagram – Facebook
- Amy Savory Moments – Twitter – Instagram – Facebook
- Melissa MelClaire – Twitter – Instagram – Facebook
- Kelly Kelly Lynn’s Sweets & Treats – Twitter – Instagram – Facebook
- Micah Cooking Mimi – Twitter – Instagram – Facebook
- Colleen Faith Hope Love and Luck – Twitter – Instagram – Facebook
- Sarah Daisy at Home – Twitter – Instagram – Facebook
- Allison The Pintertest Kitchen – Twitter – Instagram – Facebook
Hi, everyone! I’m Amy from Savory Moments and I’m hosting the Friday Frenzy this week! It’s getting harder to pick featured posts as more and more people are linking up each week! Here are a few that stuck out to me (I’m in full-on Halloween and fall mode right now).
First up are these Halloween Pumpkin Napkin Ring Printables from Everyday Parties. I’m not an overly crafty person, but I’d love to do things like this for holidays as my kids get a little older and excited for our annual traditions.
Next up are these Apple Corn Muffins from Marilyn’s Treats. We recently went apple picking and we always pick a lot of apples – so I’m always looking for tasty ways to enjoy them! I love this flavor combination for autumn.
The last feature for this week is this Sweet Potato Crockpot Soup from Faith, Hope, Love, & Luck. I’m a big sweet potato fan and this soup looks terrific for fall and winter. Plus I love being able to make anything in my slow cooker!
Thanks to everyone who has been linking up and participating! I can’t wait to see what everyone shares this week!