Happy Friday! If it’s Friday, then you know what time it is! Friday Frenzy Link Party time. Bloggers link up your favorite craft posts and recipe posts below, and readers read on to check out what all our fabulous bloggers are sharing this week!
Welcome to the Friday Frenzy!!
The Best Food and Craft Link Party on the Web. Why is it the best?
- When you link your favorite posts to the Friday Frenzy your posts will be seen across 9 blogs, for NINE TIMES the exposure
- We ask all linkers to pin the featured posts of the week for even more exposure
- Our host bloggers are all part of a blogging support group on Facebook. We welcome all bloggers, big or small, and we actively promote other bloggers, so bring on your best links!!
Please Follow Your Hosts:
- Laura Little House Big Alaska – Twitter – Instagram – Facebook
- Rachel Trampling Rose – Twitter – Instagram – Facebook
- Amy Savory Moments – Twitter – Instagram – Facebook
- Melissa MelClaire – Twitter – Instagram – Facebook
- Kelly Kelly Lynn’s Sweets & Treats – Twitter – Instagram – Facebook
- Micah Cooking Mimi – Twitter – Instagram – Facebook
- April Home Sweet Homestead – Twitter – Instagram – Facebook
- Sarah Daisy at Home – Twitter – Instagram – Facebook
- Allison The Pintertest Kitchen – Twitter – Instagram – Facebook
Hey Everybody! Chef Sarah Elizabeth here bringing you this weeks Friday Frenzy. It’s FALL! I love fall and everything it brings. Pumpkins, warm tones, cool weather, sweaters, cozy evenings with fires and blankets. I live in Southern California so I don’t get to experience actual fall. We are having some slightly cooler weather in the mornings lately, but by 3:00pm it is already back up to 80F. We’re going apple picking this weekend, I’ve already decorated our house for Halloween, and we sit in the air conditioned coffee shop when we want to enjoy the hot fall beverages (PSL anyone?!) Okay Okay, enough with my love of fall. Here are my completely fall biased picks for this weeks Friday Frenzy.
THIS WEEKS FEATURED POSTS:
Pumpkin Spice Caramel Corn from Savory Moments. Caramel Corn is already so fallish in my book, so adding pumpkin spice just ups it to next level fall. This will make a great snack for our 1.5 hour drive to apple picking!
Boo-terscotch M&M Cookies from Kelly Lynn’s Sweets and Treats. First of all, how cute is that name?! Secondly, gimme a whole batch of these please!
Pumpkin Chocolate Whoopie Cookies from Faith Hope Love and Luck Survive Despite a Whiskered Accomplice. I love how these photos are styled with a skeleton! The recipe certainly sounds delicious, too.