Happy Friday! If it’s Friday, then you know what time it is! Friday Frenzy Link Party time. Bloggers link up your favorite craft posts and recipe posts below, and readers read on to check out what all our fabulous bloggers are sharing this week!
Welcome to the Friday Frenzy!!
The Best Food and Craft Link Party on the Web. Why is it the best?
- When you link your favorite posts to the Friday Frenzy your posts will be seen across 9 blogs, for NINE TIMES the exposure
- We ask all linkers to pin the featured posts of the week for even more exposure
- Our host bloggers are all part of a blogging support group on Facebook. We welcome all bloggers, big or small, and we actively promote other bloggers, so bring on your best links!!
Please Follow Your Hosts:
- Laura Little House Big Alaska – Twitter – Instagram – Facebook
- Rachel Trampling Rose – Twitter – Instagram – Facebook
- Amy Savory Moments – Twitter – Instagram – Facebook
- Melissa MelClaire – Twitter – Instagram – Facebook
- Kelly Kelly Lynn’s Sweets & Treats – Twitter – Instagram – Facebook
- Micah Cooking Mimi – Twitter – Instagram – Facebook
- Colleen Faith Hope Love and Luck – Twitter – Instagram – Facebook
- Sarah Daisy at Home – Twitter – Instagram – Facebook
- Allison The Pintertest Kitchen – Twitter – Instagram – Facebook
This Week’s Featured Posts
Hey, guys! Micha from Cookin’ Mimi here with my favorite posts from last week….
Potato Salad is not just for summer. Easy Pressure Cooked Southern Potato Salad from MelClaire would be great any day. If you have an electric pressure cooker and haven’t used it for potatoes, you’re missing out.
It’s definitely soup weather here and Virginia Ham and Bean Chowder from Faith, Hope, Love, and Luck would be just the thing for supper.
Peanut Butter Fudge To Die For from Back to My Southern Roots is on my list for this year because PB Fudge is my favorite.
I cannot wait to see all the amazing posts you guys share this week!!