Happy Friday! If it’s Friday, then you know what time it is! Friday Frenzy Link Party time. Bloggers link up your favorite craft posts and recipe posts below, and readers read on to check out what all our fabulous bloggers are sharing this week!
Welcome to the Friday Frenzy!!
The Best Food and Craft Link Party on the Web. Why is it the best?
- When you link your favorite posts to the Friday Frenzy your posts will be seen across 9 blogs, for NINE TIMES the exposure
- We ask all linkers to pin the featured posts of the week for even more exposure
- Our host bloggers are all part of a blogging support group on Facebook. We welcome all bloggers, big or small, and we actively promote other bloggers, so bring on your best links!!
Please Follow Your Hosts:
- Laura Little House Big Alaska – Twitter – Instagram – Facebook
- Rachel Trampling Rose – Twitter – Instagram – Facebook
- Amy Savory Moments – Twitter – Instagram – Facebook
- Melissa MelClaire – Twitter – Instagram – Facebook
- Kelly Kelly Lynn’s Sweets & Treats – Twitter – Instagram – Facebook
- Micah Cooking Mimi – Twitter – Instagram – Facebook
- Colleen Faith Hope Love and Luck – Twitter – Instagram – Facebook
- Sarah Daisy at Home – Twitter – Instagram – Facebook
- Allison The Pintertest Kitchen – Twitter – Instagram – Facebook
This Week’s Featured Posts:
Hello and welcome to Friday Frenzy! This week I’m your host from Chef Sarah Elizabeth. I just love looking through all the submissions each week and getting so much inspiration. Here are my favorites from last week. Don’t forget to add your link below!
Dark Chocolate Salted Caramel Cheesecake from Read Eat Repeat. I have been ordering the salted caramel mocha from Starbucks lately, and this sounds like it’ll be just as rich and tasty.
Chocolate Dipped Rudolph Marshmallows from Cooking With Carlee. You definitely need a festive treat this time of year!
Knit Baby Dress from Lilia Craft Party. How adorable is this little dress?! I am not much of a knitter, but my sister in law is, and I think I’ll be sending some patterns her way…
Let’s party! Add you recipe and craft links below! I can’t wait to see what everyone links up this week 🙂