Happy Friday! If it’s Friday, then you know what time it is! Friday Frenzy Link Party time. Bloggers link up your favorite craft posts and recipe posts below, and readers read on to check out what all our fabulous bloggers are sharing this week!
Welcome to the Friday Frenzy!!
The Best Food and Craft Link Party on the Web. Why is it the best?
- When you link your favorite posts to the Friday Frenzy your posts will be seen across 9 blogs, for NINE TIMES the exposure
- We ask all linkers to pin the featured posts of the week for even more exposure
- Our host bloggers are all part of a blogging support group on Facebook. We welcome all bloggers, big or small, and we actively promote other bloggers, so bring on your best links!!
Please Follow Your Hosts:
- Laura Little House Big Alaska – Twitter – Instagram – Facebook
- Rachel Trampling Rose – Twitter – Instagram – Facebook
- Amy Savory Moments – Twitter – Instagram – Facebook
- Melissa MelClaire – Twitter – Instagram – Facebook
- Kelly Kelly Lynn’s Sweets & Treats – Twitter – Instagram – Facebook
- Micah Cooking Mimi – Twitter – Instagram – Facebook
- Colleen Faith Hope Love and Luck – Twitter – Instagram – Facebook
- Sarah Daisy at Home – Twitter – Instagram – Facebook
- Allison The Pintertest Kitchen – Twitter – Instagram – Facebook
This Week’s Featured Posts:
Hello and welcome to the Friday Frenzy! I’m Amy from Savory Moments and I’m super excited to share with you some of my favorite links from last weeks party. Since it’s December, I’m feeling pretty festive, as my picks will confirm!
First up I’m absolutely loving this Santa’s Hat Christmas Cocktail from The Kitchen is My Playground. Aside from being adorable and festive, it sounds really tasty, too! Perfect for your holiday gatherings.
I’m a tad obsessed with the chocolate + peppermint combination this time of year. So these Peppermint Mocha Shortbread Cookies from Cooking With Carlee definitely got my attention! I love the addition of the coffee flavor. Yum!
And to help me get organized with my holiday baking, I’m like this Christmas Cookie Baking Schedule Printable from Crafting a Family. I love to bake Christmas cookies and make edible gifts, but sometimes twin toddlers make it difficult. This would be helpful for me to plan!