Happy Friday! If it’s Friday, then you know what time it is! Friday Frenzy Link Party time. Bloggers link up your favorite craft posts and recipe posts below, and readers read on to check out what all our fabulous bloggers are sharing this week!
Welcome to the Friday Frenzy!!
The Best Food and Craft Link Party on the Web. Why is it the best?
- When you link your favorite posts to the Friday Frenzy your posts will be seen across 9 blogs, for NINE TIMES the exposure
- We ask all linkers to pin the featured posts of the week for even more exposure
- Our host bloggers are all part of a blogging support group on Facebook. We welcome all bloggers, big or small, and we actively promote other bloggers, so bring on your best links!!
Please Follow Your Hosts:
- Laura Little House Big Alaska – Twitter – Instagram – Facebook
- Rachel Trampling Rose – Twitter – Instagram – Facebook
- Amy Savory Moments – Twitter – Instagram – Facebook
- Melissa MelClaire – Twitter – Instagram – Facebook
- Kelly Kelly Lynn’s Sweets & Treats – Twitter – Instagram – Facebook
- Micah Cooking Mimi – Twitter – Instagram – Facebook
- Colleen Faith Hope Love and Luck – Twitter – Instagram – Facebook
- Sarah Daisy at Home – Twitter – Instagram – Facebook
- Allison The Pintertest Kitchen – Twitter – Instagram – Facebook
This Week’s Featured Posts:
Hi there. Welcome to Friday Frenzy Christmas Week 2017! It’s Melissa from MelClaire and this is really an exciting time to get to showcase my favorite posts from last weeks party! There were so many great recipes and projects, it was hard to pick just three!
Let’s get started with INSANELY DELICIOUS TURTLE COOKIES from The Kitchen is My Playground! Because…well just look at them! Don’t you want to run to the kitchen and make a batch right now?
Next up is Marilyns Creme Brulee French Toast. Perfect for Christmas morning, don’t you think??
This is such a pretty and unique recipe from All That’s Jas blog. And it’s chocolate! Way better than Salami. I can’t wait to try this No Egg Bakeless Chocolate Salami!
Thanks for joining us this week and I can’t wait to see all the awesome recipes and projects you will share with us!