Happy Friday and welcome to this Friday’s party! It has been a crazy week here and I am bracing for another round of 100-plus degree weather, after it cooled down to the mid-90’s here for a few days. So stay inside, enjoy the AC and check out all the links below! Yummy recipes and fun crafts and ideas from all our blogger friends!
Welcome to the Friday Frenzy!!
The Best Food and Craft Link Party on the Web. Why is it the best?
- When you link your favorite posts to the Friday Frenzy your posts will be seen across 9 blogs, for NINE TIMES the exposure
- We ask all linkers to pin the featured posts of the week for even more exposure
- Our host bloggers are all part of a blogging support group on Facebook. We welcome all bloggers, big or small, and we actively promote other bloggers, so bring on your best links!!
Please Follow Your Hosts:
- Laura Little House Big Alaska – Twitter – Instagram – Facebook
- Rachel Trampling Rose – Twitter – Instagram – Facebook
- Amy Savory Moments – Twitter – Instagram – Facebook
- Melissa MelClaire – Twitter – Instagram – Facebook
- Kelly Kelly Lynn’s Sweets & Treats – Twitter – Instagram – Facebook
- Micah Cooking Mimi – Twitter – Instagram – Facebook
- April Home Sweet Homestead – Twitter – Instagram – Facebook
- Sarah Daisy at Home – Twitter – Instagram – Facebook
- Allison The Pintertest Kitchen – Twitter – Instagram – Facebook
April here from Home Sweet Homestead, and boy was it hard picking this week’s features! I finally narrowed it down to 3, but you all sure made it difficult. Keep those great ideas coming!
Are you a morning person? I’m not, so my family knows to stay far away, until I’ve had my first cup of coffee. 🙂 These 6 Weeks of Breakfast Prep Ideas and Printables from Leslie at Lambert’s Lately help make those mornings just a little bit easier.
Love enchiladas, but hate all the prep work involved? Well, they just got a whole lot easier with this recipe for Stacked Enchiladas from Tumbleweed Contessa. I can’t wait to try this easy recipe soon.
Now you can enjoy soup during the summer too, with this yummy looking Cold Strawberry Soup from Recipe Treasures. This would be such a refreshing meal during the dog days of summer.
Now… Let’s see what you’ve been cooking up this week! Add your link here, and don’t forget to repin the features of the week!