Happy last Friday of July! Where did July go?! Time flies when you’re having fun, right??? Well lets get to it! Welcome to the Friday Frenzy Link Party! Where bloggers can link up their favorite crafts and recipes, and where our readers can check out a variety of blog posts from several different bloggers. Keep on reading to check out Laura’s favorite posts from last week and what all the bloggers are linking up this week!
Welcome to the Friday Frenzy!!
The Best Food and Craft Link Party on the Web. Why is it the best?
- When you link your favorite posts to the Friday Frenzy your posts will be seen across 9 blogs, for NINE TIMES the exposure
- We ask all linkers to pin the featured posts of the week for even more exposure
- Our host bloggers are all part of a blogging support group on Facebook. We welcome all bloggers, big or small, and we actively promote other bloggers, so bring on your best links!!
Please Follow Your Hosts:
- Laura Little House Big Alaska – Twitter – Instagram – Facebook
- Rachel Trampling Rose – Twitter – Instagram – Facebook
- Amy Savory Moments – Twitter – Instagram – Facebook
- Melissa MelClaire – Twitter – Instagram – Facebook
- Kelly Kelly Lynn’s Sweets & Treats – Twitter – Instagram – Facebook
- Micah Cooking Mimi – Twitter – Instagram – Facebook
- April Home Sweet Homestead – Twitter – Instagram – Facebook
- Sarah Daisy at Home – Twitter – Instagram – Facebook
- Allison The Pintertest Kitchen – Twitter – Instagram – Facebook
This week’s Featured Posts
Hello friends! It’s Laura from Little House Big Alaska, I’m your host for this week’s Friday Frenzy. If you know me at all, you know I LOVE thrift store scores and fun recycled projects. When I saw Joy’s GORGEOUS repurposed trays I just knew I had to pick them as one of my favorites. Joy from A Vintage Green has the BEST stenciling too, be sure to check her out!
Oh wow check out these gorgeous Asian Sesame Fried Oysters. These come from the Bearded Hiker and just looking at them makes my mouth WATER. Maybe I’m just hungry for dinner but maybe it’s just that they look delish! I might just be making these for my next party.
Well now that I’m planning a party we’ll need some Handmade Beer Bottle Tiki Torches. These come to us from Craft Beering, a site after my very own heart, I DO love beer. Anyway these torches are look fun and easy to make, and they’re a great way to recycle old bottles.
Obviously we’re going to need a dessert for this party and what better way to say HEY SUMMER than with this Cherry Graham Cracker Pie Frozen Custard? I mean really! This comes to us from Faith, Hope, Love and Luck--isn’t it gorgeous?!