Happy Friday! If it’s Friday, then you know what time it is! Friday Frenzy Link Party time. Bloggers link up your favorite craft posts and recipe posts below, and readers read on to check out what all our fabulous bloggers are sharing this week!
Welcome to the Friday Frenzy!!
The Best Food and Craft Link Party on the Web. Why is it the best?
- When you link your favorite posts to the Friday Frenzy your posts will be seen across 9 blogs, for NINE TIMES the exposure
- We ask all linkers to pin the featured posts of the week for even more exposure
- Our host bloggers are all part of a blogging support group on Facebook. We welcome all bloggers, big or small, and we actively promote other bloggers, so bring on your best links!!
Please Follow Your Hosts:
- Laura Little House Big Alaska – Twitter – Instagram – Facebook
- Rachel Trampling Rose – Twitter – Instagram – Facebook
- Amy Savory Moments – Twitter – Instagram – Facebook
- Melissa MelClaire – Twitter – Instagram – Facebook
- Kelly Kelly Lynn’s Sweets & Treats – Twitter – Instagram – Facebook
- Micah Cooking Mimi – Twitter – Instagram – Facebook
- April Home Sweet Homestead – Twitter – Instagram – Facebook
- Sarah Daisy at Home – Twitter – Instagram – Facebook
- Allison The Pintertest Kitchen – Twitter – Instagram – Facebook
This Week’s Featured Posts
Allison from The PinterTest Kitchen here, and I had the fun job of picking this week’s featured posts. This is a tough job, because we get so many amazing entries every week!
Let’s start off this week with Strawberry Ice Cream recipe from Creamish. Here in Virginia, the weather is finally starting to cool off, but it is always the right temperature for ice cream, am I right? Especially ice cream that looks this good!
Next up, I can’t wait to try this Red Pepper Tapenade from Little House Big Alaska. I love recipes like this that look super fancy, but are easy to make with ingredients you already have in our pantry. Plus… red pepper! YUM! What’s not to love?
Finally, fall is just around the corner, so check out these 5 Essential Fall Farmhouse Decorating Elements from Welsh Design Studio. I especially love her tips about using white pumpkins. My house has a beach theme and is decorated in cool colors like blue and purple, so traditional fall decorations don’t really match. I use a lot of white pumpkins and leaves in my fall decorating and love the new tips!
Don’t forget to add you link to this week’s round-up: