Happy Friday! If it’s Friday, then you know what time it is! Friday Frenzy Link Party time. Bloggers link up your favorite craft posts and recipe posts below, and readers read on to check out what all our fabulous bloggers are sharing this week!
Welcome to the Friday Frenzy!!
The Best Food and Craft Link Party on the Web. Why is it the best?
- When you link your favorite posts to the Friday Frenzy your posts will be seen across 9 blogs, for NINE TIMES the exposure
- We ask all linkers to pin the featured posts of the week for even more exposure
- Our host bloggers are all part of a blogging support group on Facebook. We welcome all bloggers, big or small, and we actively promote other bloggers, so bring on your best links!!
Please Follow Your Hosts:
- Laura Little House Big Alaska – Twitter – Instagram – Facebook
- Rachel Trampling Rose – Twitter – Instagram – Facebook
- Amy Savory Moments – Twitter – Instagram – Facebook
- Melissa MelClaire – Twitter – Instagram – Facebook
- Kelly Kelly Lynn’s Sweets & Treats – Twitter – Instagram – Facebook
- Micah Cooking Mimi – Twitter – Instagram – Facebook
- April Home Sweet Homestead – Twitter – Instagram – Facebook
- Sarah Daisy at Home – Twitter – Instagram – Facebook
- Allison The Pintertest Kitchen – Twitter – Instagram – Facebook
Hi everyone! It’s Melissa from MelClaire and I’m so excited that it’s my turn to write the post for this week. We had so many great, fantastic posts added to the party last week, and I had a lot of fun picking my favorites. As you can imagine, they all kind of remind me of this time of year and you may just see a pattern! Anyway, I hope your Fall is going great and wonderful! Thanks for joining us for the party again this week. You are the best!!!
What says Fall better than Halloween? I love to see an original and different way to present candy to all the little goblins and zombies. This idea is so stinking cute and I just love it. I will be making these to hand out at my house this year. Check out the post and get your own Biohazard Candy Tag Printable.
I always find some of the best recipes from Carlee at Cooking with Carlee. This cheesecake is no exception. I have not tried it yet, but I absolutely plan to and it’s the perfect Fall food, don’t you think? Caramel, pecans, cheesecake? Mmmmmmmm. It looks so good!! Click the link to check out this recipe… Kathy’s Caramel Pecan Cheesecake!
I love anything with a peanut sauce and this recipe from Crafting a Family looks so good. Yet another on my list of recipes to try very soon. Doesn’t it look delicious? Spicy Zucchini Noodles and Peanut Lime Sauce.