Yay! It’s here! The NEW Friday Frenzy Link Party! We have added hosts to our party (there’s nine of us now!!) which means this party is going to be HUGE! If you are a blogger, link up and party with us. If you are a blog subscriber or reader, scroll down to check out all the fun links at our party!
Welcome to the Friday Frenzy!! The Best Food and Craft Link Party on the Web. Why is it the best?
- When you link your favorite posts to the Friday Frenzy your posts will be seen across 9 blogs, for NINE TIMES the exposure
- We ask all linkers to pin the featured posts of the week for even more exposure
- Our host bloggers are all part of a blogging support group on Facebook. We welcome all bloggers, big or small, and we actively promote other bloggers, so bring on your best links!!
Please Follow Your Hosts:
- Laura Little House Big Alaska – Twitter – Instagram – Facebook
- Rachel Trampling Rose – Twitter – Instagram – Facebook
- Amy Savory Moments – Twitter – Instagram – Facebook
- Melissa MelClaire – Twitter – Instagram – Facebook
- Kelly Kelly Lynn’s Sweets & Treats – Twitter – Instagram – Facebook
- Micah Cooking Mimi – Twitter – Instagram – Facebook
- April Home Sweet Homestead – Twitter – Instagram – Facebook
- Sarah Daisy at Home – Twitter – Instagram – Facebook
- Allison The Pintertest Kitchen – Twitter – Instagram – Facebook
Our first featured post this week comes from Julie of Cut Off in the Keweenah. Her American flag is made from Dollar Tree basket liners and a blank canvas, hello adorable! And easy because I NEED easy.
Next up Kelly Lynn takes us back to high school with her French Bread Pizza. In her words “Oh…to have the metabolism of a 17-year old hahahaha.” I totally AGREE Kelly!
And finally some great Toddler Turkey Carrot and Apple Meatballs from Savory Moments. I don’t know about you but these look like they’d be great for anyone, anytime!
Ok! Let’s have some fun and party! Share what you have been up to by linking up below 🙂