Happy Friday! It is officially Summer and California decided to definitely prove that point….It has been over 100-degrees here every day for the past week! Ahhh! But it’s Friday (Fri-yayyyyy) which means it’s Friday Frenzy Link Party time! Bloggers link up your posts and readers scroll down, to check out all the yummy recipes and fun crafts the bloggers are sharing.
Welcome to the Friday Frenzy!!
The Best Food and Craft Link Party on the Web. Why is it the best?
- When you link your favorite posts to the Friday Frenzy your posts will be seen across 9 blogs, for NINE TIMES the exposure
- We ask all linkers to pin the featured posts of the week for even more exposure
- Our host bloggers are all part of a blogging support group on Facebook. We welcome all bloggers, big or small, and we actively promote other bloggers, so bring on your best links!!
Please Follow Your Hosts:
- Laura Little House Big Alaska – Twitter – Instagram – Facebook
- Rachel Trampling Rose – Twitter – Instagram – Facebook
- Amy Savory Moments – Twitter – Instagram – Facebook
- Melissa MelClaire – Twitter – Instagram – Facebook
- Kelly Kelly Lynn’s Sweets & Treats – Twitter – Instagram – Facebook
- Micah Cooking Mimi – Twitter – Instagram – Facebook
- April Home Sweet Homestead – Twitter – Instagram – Facebook
- Sarah Daisy at Home – Twitter – Instagram – Facebook
- Allison The Pintertest Kitchen – Twitter – Instagram – Facebook
Greetings! Rachel (AKA Tramplingrose) here this week. It’s officially summer now, so how ’bout some summer fun eats? Let’s start with a fun twist of my favorite thing about summer – Caprese salad. Faith, Hope, Love, & Luck brings us a Summer Caprese Shrimp Salad Roll that looks amazing (I live for everything Caprese!).
And wouldn’t these Baked Potato Fries from Hardly A Goddess be a great side for your next cookout?
And for dessert? How about Unicorn Poop Pretzel Rods from Tumbleweed Contessa:
Sorry, I just couldn’t resist! 🙂 Don’t forget to show us what you’ve been up to this week!