Happy Friday friends! The Friday Frenzy Link Party is here! I can’t believe the month of June is almost over….where did the time go?! Check out all the yummy recipes and crafts linked up below, and bloggers please link up and party with us!
Welcome to the Friday Frenzy!!
The Best Food and Craft Link Party on the Web. Why is it the best?
- When you link your favorite posts to the Friday Frenzy your posts will be seen across 9 blogs, for NINE TIMES the exposure
- We ask all linkers to pin the featured posts of the week for even more exposure
- Our host bloggers are all part of a blogging support group on Facebook. We welcome all bloggers, big or small, and we actively promote other bloggers, so bring on your best links!!
Please Follow Your Hosts:
- Laura Little House Big Alaska – Twitter – Instagram – Facebook
- Rachel Trampling Rose – Twitter – Instagram – Facebook
- Amy Savory Moments – Twitter – Instagram – Facebook
- Melissa MelClaire – Twitter – Instagram – Facebook
- Kelly Kelly Lynn’s Sweets & Treats – Twitter – Instagram – Facebook
- Micah Cooking Mimi – Twitter – Instagram – Facebook
- April Home Sweet Homestead – Twitter – Instagram – Facebook
- Sarah Daisy at Home – Twitter – Instagram – Facebook
- Allison The Pintertest Kitchen – Twitter – Instagram – Facebook
Allison here from The PinterTest Kitchen, and this week, I picked out some delicious features that are perfect for your next summer cookout or party. First up, I can NEVER resist a delicious smoothie. This Tropical Pineapple Smoothie from Smiling Notes is perfect for quenching your thirst on a hot summer day.
Next, how cute is this Watermelon Garden Centerpiece from Chef Sarah Elizabeth!?!? It’s pretty easy to make, but it makes a huge impact as a centerpiece for any summer party. Plus, fruit flowers are way better than cut flowers, because you can eat them! I’m a fan. 🙂
Lastly, it wouldn’t be a summer party without ice cream! This Golden Oreo Peach Cobbler Ice Cream from Faith, Hope, Love, & Luck Survive Despite a Whiskered Accomplice looks perfect. I love the combination of the fresh peaches and the crunchy cookies, and can’t wait to make a batch this weekend.
Now… Let’s see what you’re cooking up this week! Add your link here, and don’t forget to repin the features of the week: