Happy Friday! If it’s Friday, then you know what time it is! Friday Frenzy Link Party time. Bloggers link up your favorite craft posts and recipe posts below, and readers read on to check out what all our fabulous bloggers are sharing this week!
Welcome to the Friday Frenzy!!
The Best Food and Craft Link Party on the Web. Why is it the best?
- When you link your favorite posts to the Friday Frenzy your posts will be seen across 9 blogs, for NINE TIMES the exposure
- We ask all linkers to pin the featured posts of the week for even more exposure
- Our host bloggers are all part of a blogging support group on Facebook. We welcome all bloggers, big or small, and we actively promote other bloggers, so bring on your best links!!
Please Follow Your Hosts:
- Laura Little House Big Alaska – Twitter – Instagram – Facebook
- Rachel Trampling Rose – Twitter – Instagram – Facebook
- Amy Savory Moments – Twitter – Instagram – Facebook
- Melissa MelClaire – Twitter – Instagram – Facebook
- Kelly Kelly Lynn’s Sweets & Treats – Twitter – Instagram – Facebook
- Micah Cooking Mimi – Twitter – Instagram – Facebook
- April Home Sweet Homestead – Twitter – Instagram – Facebook
- Sarah Daisy at Home – Twitter – Instagram – Facebook
- Allison The Pintertest Kitchen – Twitter – Instagram – Facebook
This Week’s Featured Posts
Hey guys, Micha here with this week’s amazing features. I’ve looked forward to my week since July because I knew there would be tons of fabulous posts to choose from, and you guys didn’t disappoint!
First up is Blueberry Lemon Bundt Cake from The Pintertest Kitchen. I adore the combination of lemon and blueberries.
Crazy About Expresso’s Easy Cheesy Scalloped Potatoes are just the thing for the cooler temperatures ahead.
I’m always looking for side dish ideas and Back to My Southern Roots has 5 Essential Recipes for the Perfect Sides. I totally want to try the corn on the cob recipe.
Thanks to everyone who linked up last week! I can’t wait to see what you guys link up this week 🙂