Happy ((almost)) September!! It’s time for our Monthly Meal Plan and September is all about food perfect for tailgating or for those football watching parties! Because football season is here y’all. Enjoy the recipes myself and several other bloggers have brought you this month. Read on and click on the links to check out what we have all cooked up!
- Classic French Onion Dressing & Dip – Faith, Hope, Love, & Luck
- Easy and Healthy Seasoned Grilled Chicken Breasts – Kelly Lynn’s Sweets & Treats
- Grandpa’s hot dog sauce – Savory Moments
- Skinny Southwest Chicken Dip – The Pajama Chef
- Puppy Chow – The Cooking Actress
- Cheeseburger Egg Rolls – Pies and Plots
- Slow Cooker Loaded BBQ Pulled Pork Nachos – The Spiffy Cookie
This month’s recipe round up was brought to you by:
Pin this to your meal planning board for easy access all month long!
What are you cooking up for those football watching parties? Do you tailgate?? Let me know what your favorite tailgating recipes are!